Sunday, February 27, 2011

Maybelline Mousse Concealer Swatches

Mickey Mouse and Goofy on the Disney Big 35


I return home to report the mastodon Disney, Disney Big , a bulldog of over 500 pages, because the number 35 is on newsstands now contains the entire series of short stories Mickey Mouse and Goofy Space Cab I wrote a few years ago. The kind of humorous science fiction, not too busy, but for me very interesting and highly informative. The title that I gave to the series was Mickey Mouse and Goofy Area Taxi to the similarity that he had with Radio Taxi, and in fact this name recurs here and there in the text. I read the episodes for the occasion and, as almost always happens to me with things I wrote (who knows why), I liked. Who knows, maybe one day, perhaps, you never know, will leave even the two adventures (very) long in this series that I wrote after I wrote those short on this Disney Big . However I find it interesting that you take advantage of the size of this text for their systematic and comprehensive series and miniseries: A good idea.

The drawings are of Claudio Sciarrone, one of the most celebrated artist of his generation.

Above, guess', the cover (Corrado Mastantuono!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment