Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Tell If A Power Supply In Ps3 Is

Bruno Concannon went

the sad news that caught me by surprise. I did not see Bruno for many years, but I remember well, rightly proud of what he had done and what still projected onto wanted to do. We were

together - I think in 1998 - the jury for a competition aimed at beginners and cartoonists organized by Lendicomics in Rovigo. It was an opportunity to know him a little 'better and to appreciate the passion with which he spoke of his work and attention that he was beginning to that of those with a taste for teaching. He wrote and published a lot, had a long and successful career in various fields, has left its mark: it is not a small thing, as the author is the realization of a lifetime.

his works remain. It is not a consolation, but an invitation to read or reread. I think that would be nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment