Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Popcorn Butter On T Shirt

Chronicle Milanese

More than one friend turned to me and asked why the blog "not moving" ... Even
Ona is concerned!
During our last face to face I had transferred its "deep dissatisfaction" because our usual friends, such as David wishes and girls club, is run away without leaving Thrace ... I saw
Ona two weeks ago in a coffee shop in Via Torino, Milan. He spoke enthusiastically of his admired David.
"We miss his wisdom, good sense of his actions," he said between sips and sip hot chocolate. The same
Ona is not to be so active in the blog, but has a good reason: it's debut as an actress, along with a group of his friends with a comedy called "Poor Peter" Achille Campanile, and had a notable success. I did not feel the reproach of his absence ...
"Have you seen Poospa , Paloma, Maria Teresa?" He said ... "Where 'is Angeles, both of which good promise? "he asked.
"These girls are a treasure. You should push them to write, to participate more, "concluded slipped while entering the station at Piazza Duomo
His words have remained in the mind, and I must admit that I did not know what to say about it. In truth, the girls each had to write "four lines" on the trip to the lakes, but only Christine , Isabel and Marissa have "done your homework."
With regard to David, I spoke with him, and seems to be very busy in his work, but one of these days will surprise us with a new contribution to the blog.
But to be honest, I admit that I've let go and a bit '(or too much) guilt I have about how things went. Thanks
Ona from your friendly shocking!
You made me react and you are grateful. I promise that from now on and we will charge a battery with more enthusiasm than before motto

0 comments:

Post a Comment