Sunday, March 5, 2006

2010 Superbowl Tv Specials?

March 8, 2006, March 1, 2006


LESSON PLAN

OBJECTIVES

Using reflexive verbs to talk about your daily routine
Saying at what time these actions take place

A verb is reflexive when it expresses an action that refers back to the subject e.g.
Mi lavo (lit. I wash myself ) Mi riposo (lit. I rest myself ). You can recognize a reflexive verb (sul dizionario) by looking at the infinitive form. If the syllable of the infinitive is -si (oneself), then the verb is reflexive. When you conjugate a reflexive verb you must change the last syllable -si with -mi (myself) -ti (yourself) etc. : Lav ar si (to wash oneself) Mi lavo, ti lavi, si lava etc.
See Italianissimo p.85, 87, 56 (What's it like?)

Attenzione: do not assume every verb that describes your daily routine is reflexive
Faccio la colazione ( I have breakfast )
I go to work (I go to work ) etc.

Homework (Homework ): class describe your daily routine and say what you do for living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment